Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough BarsDirection:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Make the base: In a medium bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add vanilla extract, flour and condensed milk. Mix until well blended. Use low setting if using a hand mixer.
Add chocolate chips and fold them in. Pour in pan and flatten.
Make the topping: In a small bowl, add peanut butter and semisweet chocolate chips. Melt in a microwave. Mix well. Spread over cookie dough bar.
Refrigerate for 1-2 hours until firm.
Cut up and serve.
The video below is the source on how to make these scrumptious cookie dough bars. Check it out!