I love all kinds of cheesecake and try to make them anytime I get a chance. Here's one for an easy pumpkin cheesecake that you can use for the fall and winter holidays. The video below is what I followed.
- 1 1/4 cups gingersnap crumbs (about 10 oz)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 lbs very soft cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin-pie spice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
Directions are in this quick video:
Notice that my cheesecake came out cracked. Perhaps a waterbath should have been used. I also pressed the crust about 1-inch on the side instead of leaving them all at the bottom.