Time to get your truffles on. Here's a recipe for peanut butter Graham Cracker truffles for 20-24 balls
- 1 cup peanut butter (I used crunchy)
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers crumbs
- ¾ cup mini chocolate chips or Heath bits
- 1 – 1 ¼ cup chocolate (I used semi-sweet chocolate)
1. Take your graham crackers and blend to crumbs in a food processor until you get 1 ½ cups. Add graham crackers crumbs to the 1 cup of peanut butter. Mix it up good. You want the mixture to be dry enough to be able to form balls. Add a little bit more peanut butter or cracker crumbs to achieve this consistency if need be.
2. Form 24 even sized balls with your hands and place on a wax paper covered plate, cutting board or baking sheet. Freeze for 30-60 minutes.
3. Melt the chocolate in the microwave until just melted (do not overcook!) or use a double boiler and stir chocolate until melted. Placed mini chips or crushed Heath bits in a small bowl. Note: You can use whatever topping that you would like including nuts, crushed Oreo…etc.
4. Using a toothpick or fork dip the peanut butter balls in the melted chocolate, one at a time, and then toss in the topping until covered. Refrigerate or freeze until firm.
5. That’s it. Enjoy!
See recipe for peanut butter cookies for more pb treats.